You can watch, listen, and ask questions from your home or office computer as our webinar instructors clearly describe our technology, trading, and markets around the world. Our webinars are available for Windows and Mac based computers and do not require any prior download of special software. When registering for a webinar, you will be given instructions on how to attend.
Join us for a very special webinar with Steve Sosnick, Chief Strategist of Interactive Brokers and Tony Zhang, Chief Strategist of OptionsPlay as we discuss how futures can be leveraged for active traders to gain a directional view on various asset classes. Learn the innovative products from the Small Exchange that allow direct exposure to equities interest rates precious metals and the US dollar.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., the parent company of Interactive Brokers, LLC, is a minority owner of Small Exchange Inc.
Skill Level: Beginner
Speaker: Steve Sosnick, Interactive Brokers; Tony Zhang, OptionsPlay
Sponsored by: Small Exchange
• Tactical opportunities in the current market environment
• An overview of leveraged and inverse investing strategies and considerations
• A deep dive into the mechanics of leveraged and inverse ETFs
• Case studies – hedging equity and fixed income portfolios
Skill Level: Intermediate
Speaker: Jim Machuga; Troy Goldstein; Leks Gerlak, Proshares
Sponsored by: Proshares
Companies like MasterCard, Nestle, adidas, Nvidia and Alibaba are excellent businesses and are well known.
We can also find companies that are visibly successful in any given period:
- Sony in the electronics era
- Exxon Mobil in the Big Oil era
- Microsoft and Intel in the PC era
- LVMH in the rise-of-China era
- Nokia in the cellphone era
- Amazon in the internet era
But does a great company today also make a great investment for the future?
Capital Markets history is full of companies which have grown successfully, but where stock investors have either lost fortunes or have underperformed market averages.
It is a big mistake to view a good company as a good investment.
This webinar outlines how our team at GFM Focus identifies and builds investments in opportunities that contain strong capital protection on the downside while offering substantial capital appreciation on the upside.
What we cover in this webinar:
- How we assess the risk-to-reward dynamic of each investment that we study.
- How we put protecting capital as our top consideration in building our portfolio.
- How we invest for many years and keep our capital safe.
Join us for an insightful webinar presented by Anand Batepati, co-founder and portfolio manager of GFM Focus Investing.
Skill Level: Beginner
Speaker: Anand Batepati, Portfolio Manager, GFM Focus Investing
Sponsored by: GFM Focus Investing