Open topic with navigation
The Trade Configuration menu includes the following tabbed pages:
- Permissions- Configure your trading permissions.
- Research - Subscribe to news and information services.
- Market Data - Subscribe to market data.
- Subscriber Status - Set your market data subscriber status.
- Alerts - Select the default method of receiving email alerts.
- Trading Limits - Proprietary Trading Group Master users control the size and amounts that their authorized traders (sub accounts) can trade.
- Restrictions - Master account users restrict their own accounts and their client/sub accounts from trading specific symbols.
FYI - Set notifications and automatic actions in your trading account based on portfolio and order history to help you stay on top of relevant dates and events.
- Futures Arbitration Agreement - Sign and submit the Arbitration Agreement.
- Asia Gateway Access - Customers based in China select their delivery source for market data and regional services
- Securities Claims Recovery Service - Enroll for compensation on eligible securities.