Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stayconnected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account.
Many brokers trade against your orders or sell them to others to execute who will trade against them. IB SmartRoutingSM continuously searches and reroutes to the best available prices for stocks, options and combinations.
Trader Workstation (TWS) supports over 60 order types, from the most basic limit order to advanced trading to the most complex algorithmic trading, to help you execute a wide variety of trading strategies.
Real-time market-risk management and real-time monitoring provide a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe and real-time data that gives you the edge you need to react quickly to the markets.
Our online trading platforms have been designed with the professional trader in mind:
Risk NavigatorSM is a real-time market-risk management platform that provides a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe. Use the Short Stock Availability tool to view indicative rates and search the real-time availability of shortable stocks. Option Trader offers a simple yet powerful trading tool that lets you view and trade options on an underlying. Trader Workstation's real-time charts put powerful and flexible technical analytics at your fingertips.
Our statements and reports include real-time trade confirmations, margin details, transaction cost analysis, sophisticated portfolio analysis, tax optimization and a variety of other supplemental reports. PortfolioAnalyst lets our clients combine IBKR account data with held away account information to create a consolidated view of their complete financial portfolio.
Our User Access Rights system allows you to assign different account management functions to individual employees within your organization.
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $7.9 billion1. 18.5% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. and the remaining 81.5% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively. We hold no material positions in OTC securities or derivatives. We hold no CDOs, MBS or CDS. The gross amount of our portfolio of debt securities, with the exception of US governments debt securities, is less than 10% of our equity capital.
Visit the Investors' Marketplace
We offer an extensive program of free trader webinars. Watch, listen, and ask questions from your home or office computer as our webinar instructors clearly describe our technology, trading, and markets around the world. Our webinars are also recorded so if you can't attend a live webinar, you can experience it on demand at your own convenience.
Take one of our courses to explore stocks, options, futures and Forex trading, or get up to speed quickly on Trader Workstation and TWS online trading tools with one of our interactive tours.
Traders' Insight is a key resource for market participants seeking timely commentary directly from industry professionals on the front lines of today's fast-moving markets.
Traders' University gives you easy access to a variety of documentation, including all of our users' guides, TWS Cheat Sheets, QuickStart guides, FAQs and more to help you learn how to use our platforms, tools and services.
A self managed superannuation fund or SMSF is a private superannuation fund, regulated by the Australian Taxation Office, that can be owned and managed by up to four members.
Accounts are only available to Australian customers whom are carrying out the role of trustee or director of a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (“SMSF”). Given the nature of SMSF’s we require the following from customers:
Must be 18 years or over to open an account.
Our SMSF account is designed to enable compliance with the applicable regulations governing superannuation funds in Australia. For example, our SMSF account enables the trustee or director of the SMSF to generate customized account statements in order to assist with the record keeping and annual audit requirements applying to SMSF’s under the law.
Please note that monthly activity and other minimum fees may apply.